- 1 How do you congratulate a kindergartener?
- 2 What do you write to a preschool graduate?
- 3 What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
- 4 What do I say at my son’s graduation?
- 5 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 6 What is graduation ceremony for kindergarten?
- 7 What does Kindergarten mean in English?
- 8 What graduation means?
- 9 What do you write in a student end of year book?
- 10 What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
- 11 What can I say other than congratulations?
- 12 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 13 What can I write to my son?
- 14 How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
- 15 How do you start a graduation speech sample?
How do you congratulate a kindergartener?
You have reached a major milestone in your life. I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished. Congratulations and best wishes for the future. We have always known that you could do whatever you set your mind to.
What do you write to a preschool graduate?
I can’t believe you graduated from Preschool and will soon embark on your Kindergarten journey. I want you to know how proud you have made mommy and daddy! It is sometimes hard for me to accept that you are growing up but I am so excited to see all of the wonderful things you will accomplish in your life.
What can I write in my daughters graduation card?
“Congratulations, sweet daughter, on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals, and now, you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embrace life with passion, and keep reaching for your star.
What do I say at my son’s graduation?
My heartfelt blessing to you my son. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement, but it does not have to be leftover many more achievements in the future are fluttering in front of you. I am so proud of you son. Keep God first and the sky is the limit love you.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What is graduation ceremony for kindergarten?
The most important part of the day- Graduation Ceremony started with the smart tiny tots of pre primary dressed in graduation robes and caps walking the stage. The Principal along with the Chief Guest felicitated the students with Certificate of Graduation.
What does Kindergarten mean in English?
The word kindergarten comes from the German language. Kinder means children and garten means garden. He felt children needed to be nurtured and caringly tended to like plants in a garden. Hence, he founded an early education program for young children, which he called kindergarten.
What graduation means?
Graduation is the successful completion of a course of study at a university, college, or school, for which you receive a degree or diploma. A graduation is a special ceremony at university, college, or school, at which degrees and diplomas are given to students who have successfully completed their studies.
What do you write in a student end of year book?
Cute Yearbook Messages for Students
- I am so glad we grew so close this year!
- You are the best friend anyone could ask for!
- We started high school as best friends and now we’re heading separate ways for college.
- I’ll never forget meeting you the very first day of 8th grade.
- You make my life fun!
What do you write on a graduation invitation card?
Graduation Invitation Wording: What To Include?
- Full name.
- Name of high school/college/university.
- Degree and honors, if applicable.
- Graduation year.
- Time, date, location of ceremony or grad party.
- RSVP date and instructions.
- No gifts clarification, if applicable.
What can I say other than congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done!
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- good work. 132.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- best wishes.
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75.
What can I write to my son?
Relationship Building: Writing Letters to Your Child
- Part One: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him unconditionally.
- Part Two: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him, his accomplishments, his unique talents and abilities.
- Part Three: “About our relationship…”
How do I write an encouraging letter to my son?
In your letter include key points of encouragement and pride.
- Remind them that you are there for them. If they need you, they only have to ask.
- Encourage them to try new things and not be scared of change.
- Let them know how proud you are of them for taking this step.
How do you start a graduation speech sample?
Graduation Speech Introductions Examples
- “Thank you [person who introduced you].
- “It’s my honor today to deliver the commencement address for this incredible student body.”
- “It is my pleasure to welcome students, families, and faculty to graduation day at [school’s name].