- 1 What am I riddle answers?
- 2 What likes food but water kills it?
- 3 What am I quiz questions funny?
- 4 What’s worth more when it’s broken?
- 5 What’s the answer to the riddle I have 6 eggs?
- 6 What is white when it’s dirty?
- 7 What has teeth but Cannot eat?
- 8 What’s full of holes but can hold water?
- 9 What is the saddest Fruit answer?
- 10 What is the most common pub quiz question?
- 11 What are some good quiz questions?
- 12 What are good quiz questions about yourself?
- 13 What gets broken without being held?
- 14 What has to be broken to work?
- 15 What is broken when you speak?
What am I riddle answers?
What am I? Answer: A candle.
What likes food but water kills it?
Answer: Dinner! Dinner can never be had in the morning because it’s dinner! I like food, but water kills me. What am I?
What am I quiz questions funny?
Funny ‘What Am I? ‘ Quiz
- I have 2 hands but no arms.
- I go up but I never come down.
- I have lots of holes but I can hold water.
- I have many rings but they are not worth much.
- I become wet while drying.
- I get shorter as I get older.
- I get smaller every time I take a bath.
- The more you take from me the bigger I get.
What’s worth more when it’s broken?
the worth of an egg increases after it is broken.
What’s the answer to the riddle I have 6 eggs?
I Have 6 Eggs: Answer Explanation: The answer is six because of the use of past and present tense in the riddle. The riddle states that you have 6 eggs, which is using a present clause. It then goes on to state that you broke, cooked and ate a number of eggs. This is using a past clause.
What is white when it’s dirty?
The answer to this interesting What Becomes White When It Is Dirty? Riddle is Blackboard.
What has teeth but Cannot eat?
WHAT HAS TEETH but can’t eat? A comb!
What’s full of holes but can hold water?
Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water? The answer is: A Sponge.
What is the saddest Fruit answer?
The answer to What Is The Saddest Fruit Riddle is Blueberries. Some colors are associated with feelings, and the color Blue is associated with sadness. When anyone “feels blue”, it means that they are feeling sad. As blueberries have blue in their name, they are called the saddest fruits.
What is the most common pub quiz question?
10 Most Common Quiz Questions
- Vodka, Galliano and orange juice are utilized to produce what kind of classic cocktail?
- What’s changed into alcohol while in brewing?
- What number of gallons of beer are actually in a firkin?
- Which US state is branded in the tag of the Jack Daniels bottle?
What are some good quiz questions?
My 40 great example questions for hosting your first quiz
- How many time zones are there in Russia? (
- What’s the national flower of Japan? (
- How many stripes are there on the US flag? (
- What’s the national animal of Australia? (
- How many days does it take for the Earth to orbit the Sun? (
What are good quiz questions about yourself?
Trivia questions about yourself
- If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
- What’s your favorite flower?
- What is something you regret?
- How many hours of sleep do you need each night to feel good?
- What nicknames did you have as a child?
- What ‘house’ were you in at school?
What gets broken without being held?
Gotham Quotes. I can be broken without being held. Given and then taken away. Some people use me to deceive, but when delivered, I am the greatest gift of all.
What has to be broken to work?
An egg has to be broken before you can use it.
What is broken when you speak?
Answers: Silence, a bird, your breath, the road, a pota. an egg, a pin, its tail. MY PROGRESS. D.