- 1 How do you use why in a sentence?
- 2 What is a sentence for kindergarten?
- 3 What are 5 sentences examples?
- 4 What are examples of questions?
- 5 Where is a simple sentence?
- 6 Could in a sentence for kindergarten?
- 7 What does kindergarten mean in English?
- 8 What is a sentence Grade 5?
- 9 What are the 4 types of simple sentences?
- 10 What are sentences 10 examples?
- 11 What are the 7 question words?
- 12 What words do questions begin with?
- 13 What are the 7 WH words?
How do you use why in a sentence?
Why sentence example
- Why would she want to do that?
- Why does the rain fall?
- What have you two been arguing about, and why did you kiss your brother like that?
- “Yes, why should we?”
- Why would you want a record of this?
- ” Why not?” he said acidly.
- Why should we expect that to change?
What is a sentence for kindergarten?
English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word “Kindergarten” in Example Sentences Page 1
- [S] [T] I’ve been in love with you since kindergarten. (
- [S] [T] Tom can’t remember his kindergarten teacher’s name. (
- [S] [T] He goes to kindergarten. (
- [S] [T] Tom has just started kindergarten. (
What are 5 sentences examples?
5 sentences: My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner. The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough. Our school building is made of bricks.
What are examples of questions?
Wh Question Examples
- Who are you?
- Who is he?
- Who is she?
- Who do you like?
- Who is your best friend?
- Who is on the phone?
- Who did it?
- Who did you meet?
Where is a simple sentence?
[M] [T] Where did you find that strange thing? [M] [ T] She asked him if he knew where I lived. [M] [T] She told him where to put the suitcase. [M] [T] This is the house where she used to live.
Could in a sentence for kindergarten?
[M] [ T] I could swim well even when I was a child. [M] [T] She thought she could get him to like her. [M] [T] She was so angry that she could not speak. [M] [T] Could you please repeat what you just said?
What does kindergarten mean in English?
The word kindergarten comes from the German language. Kinder means children and garten means garden. He felt children needed to be nurtured and caringly tended to like plants in a garden. Hence, he founded an early education program for young children, which he called kindergarten.
What is a sentence Grade 5?
A sentence is a group of words that conveys a complete idea. A sentence always starts with capital letter and end with a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark. 4. A sentence must have at least one doing word i.e. verb.
What are the 4 types of simple sentences?
Just like subject and length, overusing a sentence type can hinder a reader’s engagement with a text. There are four types of sentences: simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex. Each sentence is defined by the use of independent and dependent clauses, conjunctions, and subordinators.
What are sentences 10 examples?
Examples of Complete Sentences
- I ate dinner.
- We had a three-course meal.
- Brad came to dinner with us.
- He loves fish tacos.
- In the end, we all felt like we ate too much.
- We all agreed; it was a magnificent evening.
What are the 7 question words?
There are seven question words in English: who, what, where, when, why, which, and how. Question words are a basic part of English and important to know. Plus (also), it is easy to see what a question word is because it is always at the beginning of a sentence.
What words do questions begin with?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. An interrogative word or question word is a function word used to ask a question, such as what, which, when, where, who, whom, whose, why, whether and how. They are sometimes called wh-words, because in English most of them start with wh- (compare Five Ws).
What are the 7 WH words?
In English there are seven Wh questions.
- Heres what they are and how they are used:
- What is used for a thing. What is it?
- is used for a person.
- Why is used for a reason.
- When is used for a time or date.
- Which is used for a choice.
- Where is used for a place.
- How is used for an amount or the way.