How do you draw a simple turkey?
Step by Step Easy Turkey Drawing Tutorial
- Start by drawing a inverted U:).
- Continue with the round shape under the head, this will make the body of your turkey.
- Draw eyes and beak (with details).
- Time to start drawing those magnificent tail feathers.
- Connect the ends with a few arches (5 is ideal).
How do you draw a realistic Turkey?
How to draw a turkey
- Mark off the width and height of the turkey.
- Draw the bird’s neck.
- Define places for the legs, feet and beak of the turkey.
- Mark off the shapes of the legs, wings, tail feathers and beak.
- Detail the shapes of the wing and tail feathers of the turkey.
- Outline the shapes of the feathers and claws.
How do you draw a easy bunny?
- Draw an oval head.
- Start the face.
- Draw the two eyes.
- Start the back.
- Add the leg below.
- Finish with the front legs.
- Add ears and chest line. Add other back leg.
- Draw inside ears and tail. Add a grass line.