- 1 How do you cover a graduation cap with paper?
- 2 What glue works best on graduation caps?
- 3 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 4 What kind of paint do you use on a graduation cap?
- 5 Can you decorate your cap for high school graduation?
- 6 Can you use iron on letters on graduation cap?
- 7 How do you decorate a graduation cap without ruining it?
- 8 What supplies do I need to decorate my graduation cap?
How do you cover a graduation cap with paper?
Add a hole in the center of your paper where your tassel will go. You can find this location by putting your paper over your graduation cap and finding the raised area and then carefully tracing and cutting. Glue your paper down over the top of your cap. Let dry.
What glue works best on graduation caps?
Glue is a necessary tool to attach most decorations to the graduation cap. Use Elmer’s glue or any drying glue, which costs $1.99 to $4.99 at most craft stores or use a hot glue gun. Using glitter paint and pens can make a graduation cap look flashy and extravagant.
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What kind of paint do you use on a graduation cap?
If you decide to paint your cap, acrylic paints are your best bet. They can be bought at nearly any craft store. They dry fast and are easy to work with. Additionally, most craft stores have a good selection of scrapbooking papers, including glittered paper, as used on the Harry Potter cap.
Can you decorate your cap for high school graduation?
While graduation cap decoration may be fun at times, it is extremely important that you avoid anything that is inappropriate. You want to show pride in yourself as well as your accomplishments. Don’t decorate your cap with any inappropriate items or words that may cost you walking in line to receive your diploma.
Can you use iron on letters on graduation cap?
Step 4: Iron on. Place a thin cotton sheet over the transfer paper and iron your monogram onto your cap. About 30 sec in each place then move around until its on there good. Just like with the rhinestones, place a thin cotton sheet over your trim and iron on.
How do you decorate a graduation cap without ruining it?
How to Decorate Graduation Cap without Ruining it
- Step 1: Pick a theme based on your personality and achievements.
- Step 2: Don’t think too much and go with your heart.
- Step 3: Gather the crafting supplies.
- Step 4: Find a spot to work on your project.
- Step 5: Outline the idea with pencil in a white paper.
What supplies do I need to decorate my graduation cap?
Graduation Cap Decorating Materials:
- Your grad cap (duh)
- Glue gun.
- Scrapbook paper.
- Paint pens.
- Stickers (letters or cute icons!)
- Ribbon and washi tapes.
- Fake flowers.