- 1 How do you use when in a sentence?
- 2 What is a sentence for the word kindergarten?
- 3 What are 5 sentences examples?
- 4 What are examples of questions?
- 5 Where is a simple sentence?
- 6 What type of word is kindergarten?
- 7 What are the sight words for kindergarten?
- 8 What are sentences 10 examples?
- 9 What is a sentence Grade 5?
- 10 How can I write a good sentence in English?
- 11 What are the 7 question words?
- 12 What words do questions begin with?
- 13 What are the 7 WH words?
How do you use when in a sentence?
When sentence example
- He had climbed many a tree when he was a boy.
- When she glanced at him, he was eyeing her, a wry smile twisting his lips.
- As always, he had been there when she needed him.
- When did this happen, Mom?
- That served another purpose when the conversation turned to the possibility of another child.
What is a sentence for the word kindergarten?
1 My son is reluctant to go to the kindergarten. 2 The kid was abducted at the gate of kindergarten. 3 There is a kindergarten behind my house. 4 These children hit it off well in the kindergarten.
What are 5 sentences examples?
5 sentences: My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner. The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough. Our school building is made of bricks.
What are examples of questions?
Here are some examples of wh questions with what:
- What is it?
- What’s this?
- What’s that?
- What’s your name?
- What’s your last name?
- What’s his name?
- What’s her name?
- What day is it today?
Where is a simple sentence?
[M] [T] Where did you find that strange thing? [M] [ T] She asked him if he knew where I lived. [M] [T] She told him where to put the suitcase. [M] [T] This is the house where she used to live.
What type of word is kindergarten?
The word kindergarten comes from the German language. Kinder means children and garten means garden. The term dates back to the 19th century. Friedrich Froebel (1782-1852) started the first kindergarten, Garden of Children, in 1840.
What are the sight words for kindergarten?
The Kindergarten Sight Words are: all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes.
What are sentences 10 examples?
Examples of Complete Sentences
- I ate dinner.
- We had a three-course meal.
- Brad came to dinner with us.
- He loves fish tacos.
- In the end, we all felt like we ate too much.
- We all agreed; it was a magnificent evening.
What is a sentence Grade 5?
A sentence is a group of words that conveys a complete idea. A sentence always starts with capital letter and end with a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark. 4. A sentence must have at least one doing word i.e. verb.
How can I write a good sentence in English?
6 Tips for Writing Good Sentences
- Keep it simple. Long sentences or overly complex sentences don’t necessarily make sophisticated sentence writing.
- Use concrete rhetoric.
- Employ parallelism.
- Mind your grammar.
- Properly punctuate.
- Practice writing.
What are the 7 question words?
There are seven question words in English: who, what, where, when, why, which, and how. Question words are a basic part of English and important to know. Plus (also), it is easy to see what a question word is because it is always at the beginning of a sentence.
What words do questions begin with?
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. An interrogative word or question word is a function word used to ask a question, such as what, which, when, where, who, whom, whose, why, whether and how. They are sometimes called wh-words, because in English most of them start with wh- (compare Five Ws).
What are the 7 WH words?
In English there are seven Wh questions.
- Heres what they are and how they are used:
- What is used for a thing. What is it?
- is used for a person.
- Why is used for a reason.
- When is used for a time or date.
- Which is used for a choice.
- Where is used for a place.
- How is used for an amount or the way.