How do you draw a simple horse for kids?
- Draw a slightly tilted oval for the body.
- Add a simple horse head shape above.
- Connect both with a neck.
- Erase inside lines and add horse ears and a face.
- Draw the mane over the neck.
- Erase inside line and add two a front leg and a back leg with hooves.
- Erase inside lines and add two more legs.
How do you draw a horse face for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Start the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
- Erase the gray head lines. Draw shadows with dark brown crayon.